Your safety and comfort is our first priority. We want you to be prepared. Please read!!
1. We recommend that you bring your own picnic supplies like chairs and blankets. We have a limited amount of chairs and tables and most folks set up shop on the grass.
2. The only parking available for Burger Night is in our designated parking lot. When this lot is full, that is all we can take into the event. Please carpool and come with your entire party. If the lot is full, unfortunately we cannot allow in part of your party if they arrive later. There is NO parking along Cheesefactory Road.
Our Parking Policies and Guidelines
3. Thanks for buying your dinner when you come to Burger Night! We serve our burgers, hot dogs, black bean burgers, and salads. We also sell non-alcoholic beverages and desserts. To respect the hard work that goes into crafting farm fresh food, we politely ask that outside food not be brought onto the farm.
4.Although we love dogs, we can’t allow them at Burger Night. Please leave dogs at home. Guests with dogs unfortunately cannot be allowed on the farm, for the safety of your animal, our animals, and our guests.
5. Please pay attention to signs around the farm. Please stay out of all barns, buildings, equipment sheds and have kids stay off tractors and other equipment. There are many electric fences around the farm and they are on. Please stay away from all electric fences and assume they are hot. We are a working farm and it is our first priority that everyone stays safe!
6. We accept cash, check, and credit cards!
7. We don't sell alcohol at Burger Night. Thanks!
Click below to sign up on our Mailing List to hear about specials, deals, and the latest news!
Sign up on our Mailing List